Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Staley vs Morris long drives

October 25, 2021 05:02AM
Is it me or does it seem like we are giving up more LOOOONG drives to teams...even very BAD teams? Every week we see 15-18 play drives given up against even the worst teams/QB's. Even Goff had a 15 play drive yesterday. On top of that, it seems like we give up looong 3rd downs too.

Is this what we are supposed to do? Is this the "Morris strategy"? I don't recall us giving up so many LOOONG drives the last few years.

Giving up so many long drives keeps our vaunted O off the field and better offenses in the playoffs will score on these long drives making us try to "outscore" or come from behind too often.

Does anyone feel confident if we are trailing by less than 7 that our Defense will be able to stop the other team...especially a "good" team? I don't. rolled eyes smiley

You can say "it's the same system" until your blue in the face...my eyes see it differently!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Staley vs Morris long drives

Ramsdude109October 25, 2021 05:02AM