Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Deayon impresses McVay with standout performance vs Giants…

October 19, 2021 08:06AM
Rams43
Famous line from the movie Seabiscuit…

“For though he is small, he is fierce”.

This DD is a football player, y’all.

Exhibit A for those that claim that a small player can’t get the job done. Helluva pickup from the Giants a few years ago.

Who doesn’t love to root for the undersized player with the heart of a lion?

DD is tough! Got heart too! I like him! Has a way to go but seems pretty tough too and seems like a playmaker! beer cheer smiley

Then there is the famous line from the "Book of Tutu"...

"For though he is small...he also plays small" lol3

Seriously though, they are about the same size. DD might be bigger by a little. The difference for me is that I see the "potential" of a play maker in DD. You can see it by the way he plays and just by the way he carries himself.

The NFL is a "big man's" league. There are some exceptions but they are just that...exceptions.

Since both these guys are Rams, I will root for both of them to succeed! smileys with beer

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deayon impresses McVay with standout performance vs Giants…

Rams43255October 19, 2021 07:45AM

Rams43228October 19, 2021 07:50AM

Ramsdude149October 19, 2021 08:06AM

alyoshamucci115October 19, 2021 11:32AM

Reminds me of Mickey Sutton - nm

3030113October 19, 2021 08:10AM