Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 6 innnnn perrson Giant beat down ...

October 18, 2021 10:35AM
Been waiting for a time to see them live when it would be a good game for years now ... Saw them twice in the end of the Fisher era (Jets, Ravens) and the games were so bad that I basically forgot what live football looked like.

Also highest amount of Rams fans I've seen at a game ... probably almost 50/50. At least where I was up top. And it was a gorgeous day.

The loss of Kadarius Toney changed the game rhythm ... there's just not an explosive player on their offense. And Danny Dimes was really inaccurate. Actually was surprised by his lack of accuracy. He was wayy off on some easy throws.

I left after the Henderson wheel TD ... but i was satisfied because I had one of the best gyros of my life. Seriously the place was rated "best at the stadium" but I didn't think it would rate along with the best I've ever had.

This list will include some "really enjoyed seeing it in person" moments because I was calling plays as I could se the whole field.

The Great

1) Obo's strip sack. In real time watching his get off and bend was epic.

2) Donald's blowing up of a Booker run play ... he was on the other side of the LOS so fast it was like a blur.

3) Terell Lewis and Floyd with sacks along with Obo and Donald. That's the production I want from the position.

4) Rapp being Johnny on the spot ... good to see him making the most of his reps.

5) How many 4 TD games will Stafford have this year? My guess is 5.

6) No TDs given up.

7) Cooper freaking Kupp. Finally he'll get the pro bowl nod he deserves.

The Good

8) Hekker back to his old self for this game at least, and the fake punt to Skowronek ...

9) Fuller on his run fills ... that was impressive.

10) Rochell being able to be up to speed at the NFL level year one bodes well for how much value we're going to get for that pick.

11) The running game was something I could see a lot better ... and I'm not good enough at line technique to se what nuances Carberry is putting in ... but both backs have multiple lanes to choose from on most running plays and our short yardage/goalline runs seem to get push where they need it. If you had told me we'd be able to run inside the 5 on Lawrence and Williams I would not have believed it.

12) Henderson looks more confident. His running isn't as jagged and he gets to full speed faster ... it seems like he didn't trust the plays to develop earlier in the year so he would stall on hitting the Jets.

13) I'm happy for Kenny Young that he developed into the player I imagined he would, sad that we won't keep him, and happy for the likely 5th round draft pick we'll get for him.

14) Oh and Skowronek on special teams is something to watch live ... those battles are intense and he's always around the ball.

15) Dontay Deayon (sp?) stepped right in.

The Bad .... in a game like this these are nit picky

16) Stafford's placement on the pass to Higbee on the 5.

17) Stafford taking some sacks.

18) Why is Cooper Kupp, during his record pace season ... returning freaking punts?

19) For that matter why is Tutu Atwell not part of first team offense ever?

20) Why is Desean on the field in this game?

21) Mundt injury? How bad? He's the unheralded man and that loss will be noticeable. Is harris ready to fill? Because we use him on ST he's the best option yeah? Even if he's only 225?

22) Again, D Henderson gets tired after 4 runs. He needs to be subbed every long drive. Tired leads to lazy cuts ... and that leads to dings ...

The Ugly

23) I kept Tee Higgins over Kupp in my keeper league and didn't draft him in any of the non keeper leagues. I deserve this.

College

24) Glad about how many games are close ... but I am backed up on games as a result.

25) RB and CB seems really deep. Seems like O line is overpowering D lines across the board... seems like the extra year of eligibility was something O linemen took advantage of more than any other position group.

26) Spencer Rattler benched in favor of a freshman who is legit just better than him. Curious how it affects his draft stock or if he enters the transfer portal.

27) Howell is not getting the help he needs around him at UNC ... I don't believe his skill players are trustworthy.

Alrighty y'all that's another in the books. Questions and comments welcome ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2021 10:37AM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 6 innnnn perrson Giant beat down ...

alyoshamucci738October 18, 2021 10:35AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 6 innnnn perrson Giant beat down ...

RAMpant Defense432October 18, 2021 10:51AM

Atwell's not going to get receiver snaps this year and shouldn't

promomasterj292October 18, 2021 10:55AM

Rampage2K-280October 18, 2021 11:51AM

LSURAM497October 19, 2021 05:06AM

Henderson is putting together a nice season

Rams Junkie238October 19, 2021 11:12AM

Re: Henderson is putting together a nice season

alyoshamucci339October 19, 2021 11:18AM

leafnose270October 19, 2021 07:08PM

Rampage2K-392October 19, 2021 09:37PM

Classicalwit328October 20, 2021 05:00AM

I joke with my son in law all the time

Hazlet Hacksaw99October 20, 2021 03:03PM