Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Fan Cam

September 15, 2021 09:28AM
Crazylegs
The old ones are pretty much off the market. If we had a generous selection of throwbacks still marketed by the Rams, then imo, we would see just as much if not more throwbacks! Especially if you could buy current player jerseys in the throwback style. That being said, we all know that will never happen!

I think most of the fans at the games are previous season ticket holders from the coliseum days and probably have multiple jerseys and could wear the old gear with current players names on them if they wanted to, also they still sell plenty of the classics on the NFL gear sites online...but you could see at the game the majority of the crowd are wearing the new stuff....It's human nature to want to have the latest cars, phones, jerseys etc...trust me, I love the classic 73-99 uni, but I like the new unis enough to buy them ....and I think most of the fans do to.

I will tell you though, I saw a couple of the new unis with old players on them and it looks dumb....Dickerson on the new uni just doesn't work for me.

btw, hit me up with a PM with a contact number and come by for a cold one at our tailgate next time you're going to a gamebeer cheer smiley

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fan Cam

IowaRam376September 14, 2021 06:37PM

Rampage2K-259September 14, 2021 09:44PM

Crazylegs138September 15, 2021 09:05AM

Rampage2K-105September 15, 2021 09:28AM

Crazylegs148September 16, 2021 07:14AM