Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Jourdan tidbits…

July 26, 2021 07:58AM
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
Rookie CB Robert Rochell has worked this offseason with CB Darious Williams, S Taylor Rapp and has spent time with Jalen Ramsey as well. Says he’s really excited about the group as a whole - and their lofty expectations - and sounds like he put a lot of extra time in.
6:10 PM · Jul 25, 2021
Share this Tweet

Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
Early leader in training camp quotes is ILB Ernest Jones. Asked him about personnel people’s praise of how he negotiates traffic in the middle; he said, “that’s just God-given talent. That’s just a smoothness inside the box that I play with. When I need to be aggressive and
5:50 PM · Jul 25, 2021

Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
Jul 25, 2021
Early leader in training camp quotes is ILB Ernest Jones. Asked him about personnel people’s praise of how he negotiates traffic in the middle; he said, “that’s just God-given talent. That’s just a smoothness inside the box that I play with. When I need to be aggressive and

Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
need to press things, I can do that - but if I can slip and slide you, I’ll do that too.

“I see myself slipping through, making a bunch of plays behind the LOS and impacting (opponents) - making them have a fit when it comes to playing No. 50.”
5:50 PM · Jul 25, 2021
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Jourdan tidbits…

Rams43344July 26, 2021 07:58AM