Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There is only 1 thing keeping Aaron Donald from cementing his legacy

July 20, 2021 03:37PM
I personally think Aaron Donald is the best defensive player I have ever seen. to me you can already call him one of the best if not the best interior d lineman.
ever or even lineman ever. The one thing I have seen #99 improve recently is his "brand" He is doing workouts on Instagram and has a you tube channel etc. He has built his reputation 100% on his play on the field( the way it should be) but he is missing that one signature trademark.

He needs a nickname!!! Like a rock solid good one. To make matters worse( regardless of your feelings of the other player or sport I am referencing) the one nickname I hear people call him "AD" is shared by another popular athlete in the same town. I also would not mind Ramsey to get one- he has such a charisma and aura about him I am shocked he does not have one.
I know many will say he does not need one, and he doe snot need one for me but I want people to be talking about him years from now when he is no longer terrorizing Russel Wilson. I want his name to be instantly recognizable like
the deacon
the reverend
primetime
Broadway Joe
Mean JOe Greene
Donald is too common a last name
anyone know of any nicknames or have suggestions?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

There is only 1 thing keeping Aaron Donald from cementing his legacy

socalmab262July 20, 2021 03:37PM

Re: There is only 1 thing keeping Aaron Donald from cementing his legacy

oldmanram102July 20, 2021 03:55PM

Re: There is only 1 thing keeping Aaron Donald from cementing his legacy

socalmab92July 20, 2021 04:02PM

AD is good enough

CeeZar96July 20, 2021 04:43PM