Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: for the $ I'd give this guy a chance

April 15, 2021 11:22PM
joram
Assuming he's still available.
23. CB Nickell Robey-Coleman

Now infamous for the non-call on a blatant defensive pass interference in the 2018-19 NFC Championship game against the New Orleans Saints, Robey-Coleman hasn’t been quite as fortunate recently. An important piece of a stingy secondary in Los Angeles became expendable and ended up signing a one-year, $1.35 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for 2020. Robey-Coleman’s defensive grade and coverage grade through Week 12 are both five-year lows, and those marks will raise some questions about how much of his grade in Los Angeles was down to the system rather than the player.

He has shown flashes this year that he can still be an aggressive and feisty slot corner, but he has given up a 116.0 passer rating when targeted while allowing 11.7 yards per reception — a high figure for an inside defender.

Contract Analysis: Robey-Coleman will land somewhere as a tried-and-true veteran at slot cornerback, but another one-year deal near the minimum is probably in order.

Prediction: One year, $2 million fully guaranteed at signing.

Yes Sir, so would I.

He played well for us, is a good person, and is nick named, Slot God. We have a need at the slot, so, why not?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

for the $ I'd give this guy a chance

joram559April 15, 2021 03:29PM

Re: for the $ I'd give this guy a chance

Killrazor196April 15, 2021 11:22PM

I think the slot position has evolved away from him

RockRam256April 16, 2021 02:29AM