Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay will need to queue Jim Mora Sr video: Playoffs!?

February 18, 2021 07:43PM
All the changes from staff to QB and we have not gotten past offseason FA exits. This team will have overachieved to make the playoffs
in 2021 let alone a Superbowl. Something is up in LA.

It will be interesting if the boy genius can even have the success he had in his inaugural season with the Ram. I am not sure he believes he can but like a lie you tell to yourself or others you have to double down over and over. So one little lie becomes a litany of lies and after a while you cannot tell between the truth and the lie.

There is just way too much going on and we are still in a pandemic so retooling on the fly is not the same today as in 2017 or 2018.

The Pandemic can be blamed for our stagnating offense and play calling that often times in 2020 put the QB and offense in bad situations that they could not often overcome.

searching for an OL line coach this late in offseason is concerning. A major OL overhaul with a brand new QB is another problem. How about our running game and RB? Anyone think this is going to be great or our young RBs who seem to struggle to make it thru the season healthy enough to finish games and now will have to adjust even more.

I am wondering how many players are coming from Detroit to make Stafford comfortable? After all if the Lions incompetency stifled Stafford's success then there have to be other players who played with the similar handicap.

What is our culture today. What is the core values that remain? "We, not me" is practically done. So what will be the new culture that Matthew Stafford and company can anchor to and be confident about especially with so many departures. Its like a new team period.

We can enjoy a reboot as many fans of the change demanded but it looks like there is even more change than anyone bargained for. No longer just about Goff vs Stafford but about how can this team survive with all this transitioning. So I just keep hearing "PLAYOFFS!?...now my enthusiasm has been curved. I have seen this before and not in a good way but lets hope I missed something.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay will need to queue Jim Mora Sr video: Playoffs!?

BumRap304February 18, 2021 07:43PM

Seems your glass is half empty today, Bum...

Rams43152February 18, 2021 07:54PM

Re: McVay will need to queue Jim Mora Sr video: Playoffs!?

Leoram148February 18, 2021 08:40PM

stlramz149February 18, 2021 09:42PM

zn133February 19, 2021 04:43AM