Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Making predictions this early into the offseason is premature

February 15, 2021 05:23AM
Killrazor
zn
merlin
That particular site I quit reading right out the gate when I noticed the article treated every depth player like a diamond in the rough. Lot of sites out there like that nowadays that are basically fans throwing stuff on the wall and seeing what sticks. I just feel like you get much better information reading a team's message board than most of those sites.

I recently said something similar about an article from a site like that, and for some reason saying it then was treated as being controversial.

It's not controversial, we know about the flood of amateur sites that try to do big time NFL analysis, but don't make the cut in terms of their insight or knowledge.

There's stuff out there that's not as well informed as a good message board discussion.

Saying that shouldn't be controversial.

))))

Anyone can tell that these guys are very pro Rams when you listen to the Downtown Rams podcast. I think their main problem is that they see things with rose colored Rams glasses a lot of the time.

They did pull the plug on Goff this season, but with the way he was playing, even the most eternal optimist had to admit he wasn't working anymore.

Actually a lot of us (and not just at the herd) think he is still viable and can rebound. Stafford didn't have a very good 5th year either. And a lot of us who think he;s still viable are not eternal optimists, a lot of us are normal realists.

The thing about the trade, though, is that if the qb and coach are in disconnect, then moving on is pretty much inevtiable. Getting Stafford balances any concerns. Stafford is a still very talented, savvy vet. His iffy 5th year is way behind him.

Not re-starting any debates. I just know that no it;s far from a universal view that "he wasn;t working anymore."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2021 05:26AM by zn.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matt Stafford is primed for MVP season with McVay...

Rams43326February 14, 2021 09:07AM

I think he throws over 40 TD

Stafford9139February 14, 2021 12:29PM

Making predictions this early into the offseason is premature

merlin159February 14, 2021 01:08PM

BerendsenRam157February 14, 2021 02:21PM

zn239February 14, 2021 05:11PM

Killrazor204February 14, 2021 11:32PM