Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I imagine....

January 31, 2021 06:12PM
sacram
with the Rams was finalized with the brutal INT he threw in Seattle? I'm sure McSnead was already somewhat down on him, but that may have pushed it over the edge. Obviously, I'm just spit balling, but that INT stood out as particularly brutal.

Regardless of what you think of Goff's play, this was handled about as bad as it possibly could've been. Just brutal...JG definitely deserved better.

SM definitely needs to look in the mirror in regards to his play calling and LS has his own issues, having inked 3 disastrous mega contracts in the last 3 years only to dump all 3 players within about a year or so.

Without a first round pick anytime soon, it seems like this team has a 2-3 year window, and it seems like it could get ugly thereafter.

I'm definitely going to be pulling for Stafford and our Rams, but some of the shine is definitely off of SM for me and LS is starting to bug me big time. Snead, and probably McVay, seem to think they are smarter than everyone else. It looks like we will find out if that is true soon enough.

Best of luck to JG, he handled this with class! Regardless of his play, he won alot of games for us and showed us his toughness this season.

GO RAMS!!

... it really was a cumulative thing. Seems that once McVay soured on Goff, things escalated fairly quickly. And I suspect that Jared had criticisms of Sean too. Course, JG kept his in-house, showing much more class than the coach.

He goes into a rough situation in Detroit. I hope he kills it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2021 06:18PM by Suh-weet!.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anybody else think that Goff's end...

sacram342January 31, 2021 05:59PM

I imagine....

Suh-weet!174January 31, 2021 06:12PM