Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ramswire: Wolford has potential to be NFL Starter

January 05, 2021 02:16PM
For me, it was the pass to Higbee. On the throw to Higgs, look at the defenders crowd the first down marker. They know us. They know what our tendencies are, and were right there for it. That to me was the shot of the game, because Wolf took advantage of it. It wasn't the ball he threw, but where he knew he needed to throw it that impressed me.

During the game, they kept commenting on "how smart Wolford is", "how much Wolford prepares". These are the traits that separate the great from the good.

(Tangent) Look, I don't think Goff is going anywhere. I also don't think Stafford or Marriota are coming to Ramstown any time soon. But this guy might be the shot in the arm Goff needs. He might be the shot in the arm the Rams need. The one thing holding this back, IMO, is that McVay can be a conservative Putz. I'd love to see them work Wolford in like Taysom Hill. Wouldn't we all. We also wanted to see a play or two of Akers tossing the rock because we've all seen the video and know he can do it. Nope. Not coach. Not gonna do it (and sorry, ask my wife about my McVay man-crush. There is no agenda here). I just wish Sean would let Wolf develop and change him up on the field with Goff to make plays and keep the opposing defense honest. Let's see what happens down the road. If Brees can do it, so can Jared. If Payton can figure this out, so can McVay. This article makes valid points. Wolf can play. Play him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramswire: Wolford has potential to be NFL Starter

Speed_Kills519January 05, 2021 01:16PM

Old Goat168January 05, 2021 02:16PM

Rampage2K-138January 05, 2021 02:34PM

Wolford has potential...

LMU93181January 05, 2021 03:09PM

+1 & well put (nm)

zn103January 05, 2021 03:13PM