Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A juicy DL post by BonifayRam...

October 26, 2020 07:42AM
Here’s BonifayRam...

I posted a few days back that A'Shawn Robinson might benefit this Staley defense better @ the 5 tech post than the middle NT post early here on getting back into playing shape. NT Sebastian Joseph-Day is quietly trending better this season overall & has held his own with helpmate Greg Gaines @ NT in the run defense.

Long time veteran starting DL Micheal Brockers seems to be trending downward as of late. He turned in a poor game performance this last Sunday. It should be mentioned here that Brockers has not had a full day practice since week 4. The only info was due to "Not Injury Related" & a toe injury. That would be 3 straight weeks without a full practice.confused smiley::bueller:

This starting DL'er Brockers has not had a tackle on his own in two games. Against the 9ers he was only able to get one assist. DC Staley & DL coach has been flipping AD & MB much more as of late between the 5 & 3 tech posts. Thus I have been wondering about all the physical health concerns that the Baltimore Ravens had on MB back in March when at the last moment terminated their contract negotiations with MB.

Morgan Fox who gets approx less than 1/3 the snaps that Brockers get had a much better overall two games. In fact, this part-time back up has much better overall tacks stats than the starting Brockers has thus far. Fox is doing more with fewer snaps than the veteran Brockers.

It would be interesting from my perspective to see what a Robinson/Fox duo @ the 5 tech post can do. Flipping MB to relieve & spell Aaron Donald @ the 3 tech post. In addition, MB seeing some snaps on passing downs @ NT too. MB might be able to generate some pressure from the NT post that SJD & GG have not been able to do much of.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan tweet on ARob...

Rams43442October 26, 2020 07:37AM

A juicy DL post by BonifayRam...

Rams43199October 26, 2020 07:42AM

Re: A juicy DL post by BonifayRam...

SoCalRAMatic225October 26, 2020 08:28AM