Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: That was a helluva Sunday for yours truly...

October 26, 2020 07:09AM
Rams43
Probably for many of us.

Dodgers win and Seahawks lose!

Hot Damn!
Me too! Honestly though, my nerves couldn't deal with the SNF game or the WS so I just waited and checked the highlights. After game 4, I was so mad at Dave Roberts that I just couldn't watch even though Kershaw was pitching. If I'd had to see him get pulled in the 6th, I don't think my tv would be alive today.

The SNF game was for a different reason. I was playing the league's Commissioner's son and he always beats me. Usually in some weird way. The time that sticks out the most(we've been in the same league for years) was the blizzard game the Giants had a while back. I had a slim lead in our championship and he started the Giants WR in a blizzard game(while leaving other WR's who scored well on the bench). I thought I had it all wrapped up and then he gets 1 reception for 75 yards and a TD out of that WR!!!

Last night was very similar. I was up by 12 and out of players. He had Metcalf at WR. I just couldn't watch Metcalf get 80 yards and a TD. Which is what he would have normally got. When I checked the score I couldn't believe he had essentially been shut out. When I watched the highlights of the game I assumed he had gotten hurt or something. Had I had to watch as the game went to overtime, the Cardinals missing a FG to win it and Seattle then getting the ball to Metcalf on a long TD...I would have flipping out like Jerry Maguire.

But it got called back! Held to basically nothing in 5 quarters. I'm pretty much expecting the meteor to hit any moment now so the universe balances itself out. I actually felt like this last Sunday too. Until the Rams game. Hopefully they finish things off a lot better this week! smiling smiley

Not to mention, the Patriots got embarrassed. Granted, it was to the 49ers but still...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2020 07:10AM by moklerman.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

That was a helluva Sunday for yours truly...

Rams43299October 26, 2020 06:30AM

moklerman132October 26, 2020 07:09AM

Rams43132October 26, 2020 07:14AM

moklerman119October 26, 2020 07:29AM

oldschoolramfan109October 26, 2020 08:45AM