October 17, 2020 05:16AM
Killrazor
Well, the NFL trade deadline is in two weeks so the way I see it, Sloman has two weeks left to straighten out his act. I mean, no more misses, at all.

If he doesn't, Shawn and company better do something at the deadline.

I just don't understand how a guy gets a starting job over two other contenders that clearly beat him out for the job, by all reports.

Shawn's blind loyalty to this kid could cost us another blown opportunity.

Is McVay's loyalty to the kid or the ST coach? I am thinking it's to the coach who might have been the one to choose Sam Lowman as the kicker. Not sure McVay was too involved in the process. McVay did say he is trying to delegate more to the asst coaches. This might be an example of that.

So far, I am not a big fan of Bonamego. I wish we could have kept Bones instead.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ESPN suggests Rams make rare kicker trade with Giants...

Rams43651October 16, 2020 08:32AM

Re: ESPN suggests Rams make rare kicker trade with Giants...

LMU93218October 16, 2020 09:16AM

They should pull the trigger on this, like Monday

promomasterj218October 16, 2020 10:50AM

You would think McVay learned a lesson last year

ferragamo79184October 16, 2020 05:53PM

Re: You would think McVay learned a lesson last year

BerendsenRam162October 16, 2020 10:46PM

Killrazor196October 17, 2020 12:43AM

Ramsdude148October 17, 2020 05:16AM

Killrazor137October 18, 2020 12:46AM

I don’t subscribe to the ‘Miami of Ohio’ connection...

Rams43121October 18, 2020 06:15AM