Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Kenny Young

September 19, 2020 12:34AM
Ramrooter
Many years ago I remember watching London Fletcher play his first few games. I remember thinking this guy plays fast, violent and seems to always be in the area of the play even if he was not making the play himself.

A couple years ago I got the same feeling early on when watching Cory Littleton. Fast, violent and even when he was not making the play was in the area.

On Sunday the number that kept appearing to me was 41 Kenny Young. He was not on the field on several plays but seemed to me to be playing fast and violent when he was and plays ended with him in the area like the other two guys I mentioned.

I am looking forward to watching this player as this season goes on and hope he keeps playing like he did last Sunday. If he does we all may be talking about him by year's end.

Ramrooter
))))

I'm rooting for Young to step up this year. I'm also curious to see what Justin Hollins can do once he gets up to speed. He knows the system we are running and that helps.

Such an interesting year with all the guys that are going to get a chance to prove themselves. Who knows how many diamonds in the rough we really have with all the unproven players on this roster?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kenny Young

Ramrooter755September 18, 2020 09:03PM

OzRam259September 18, 2020 11:53PM

Killrazor317September 19, 2020 12:34AM

Ramrooter346September 19, 2020 02:02AM