September 15, 2020 12:46PM
Steve
I thought after the first 3 series Wentz threw poorly and made many bad decisions.
A lot of those sacks were at 3.5 seconds .....and he held the ball way too long.
That will change---just like with Goff.....I suspect we will see a more in control
Wentz this Sunday---though I get the feeling he doesn't want that because of his big arm.
He threw one 64 air yardrs he is accurate long...his mid range not so much.

In 2017 He was way above Goff, but now I think Goff is a better NFL QB.
Well, just one game....but Goff looked like he knew what he was doing while
Wentz is still playing superstar....he needs some help on the O line, of course.

Lane Johnson sounded like he would play.

Goff and Wentz rely on a good OL as do most QB's. Philly's line is not good right now and let's hope that continues for another week! I would move AD all over the place on Sunday and attack the weakest link.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wentz and Philly game

Steve566September 15, 2020 09:20AM

Re: Wentz and Philly game

zn259September 15, 2020 09:32AM

Steve161September 16, 2020 12:01AM

Ramsdude196September 15, 2020 12:46PM