Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Blinkscout PS game 2 analysis ...

August 19, 2019 05:09PM
alyoshamucci
The Great

1) The scouts and coaches have amassed talent and coached it up in such a way that I am actually in awe of the product they are putting on the field.
yes. wow. just wow. they seem to be just heading towards their stride.

alyoshamucci
2) Natrez Patrick. For me the question is not whether he makes the team, but at one point during the season will he take Ebukam's place? I don;t know how often I've used the word 'dominant" in a preseason game because in general dominators don't play in the preseason.
i'm really confused about patrick. he's absolutely electric playing outside but i guess his pedigree is inside. either way i can't see how he does not make the team. i just want to see him early and often. i've been holding off saying this because i'm not sure why yet, but patrick reminds me of harry carson early in harry's career. i watched far more giants football than rams before direct tv so i got immersed in giants football living where i do. btw, poor landis durham. he's lookeed really good but oo just showed up and patrick has made a statement.
alyoshamucci

The Good
13) The new OTs. I'm not sure why folks are giving them a hard time, they are mid to late round picks at one of the hardest positions to play, moving back and forth, and playing against starters or rotational pass rushers. I think they're doing great. Gives me a ton of excitement over their development seeing how far Noteboom got in 4 months.
ya, i don't get it either. i've enjoyed watching edwards in particular. i'm convinced evans will pan out eventually. demby has no business being at center but i'd like to see more of him at guard.

alyoshamucci
17) Jojo, catch the punt.
i disagree. he should have just back off and let it drop. sun and wind was an issue. he needs to learn when to back off.

alyoshamucci
18) Hager takes some bad angles ... need him to clean that up.
meh. we need better. wouldn't mind if he gets cut.

alyoshamucci
21) I'm not seeing a starter emerging in the DT battle. I can't see practice chemistry of course, but I'm not seeing what I wanted to see in-game.
this is my biggest concern left on the defense. i'd prefer to see the rams pick up domata peko to help in nt rotation.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout PS game 2 analysis ...

alyoshamucci756August 19, 2019 11:37AM

LMU93330August 19, 2019 11:48AM

Glad to hear that on JSD ...

alyoshamucci309August 19, 2019 12:07PM

headslapper286August 19, 2019 12:24PM

I'd hope so ...

alyoshamucci286August 19, 2019 12:26PM