Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple of things...

September 14, 2018 06:59AM
First, we should have zero doubts about AD. Zero. Probably the last player in the NFL that should be questioned.

I keep waiting for the emergence of a serious TE pass receiving weapon for the Rams. Even under McVay I’m still waiting. Not that the Rams lack for receiving weapons, but still... Hope we don’t have to wait until next year to “fix” our TE situation.

I’m hoping for more from our edge players. Was not generally impressed vs the Raiders, although there was a flash here and there. I’m sure that Wade is still tinkering and teaching, but we’re certainly not “there” yet. Need to get there if we expect to see a SB this year.

I either overestimated our 3 DL players or underestimated the Raider OL players. Or both. However, I expect this trio to gel quickly and become that terror that we all anticipated after the Suh signing. Might be as soon as this week.

It was a tribute to our secondary when Gruden largely gameplanned against throwing at them. I am comfortable that this unit will at least meet our high expectations. We all saw what happened when Carr was forced to loosen up after falling behind. Almost seems unfair, doesn’t it? Lol.

Can’t wait to see McVay’s new wrinkles each week. I’m still smiling about our “new” jet sweep quartet.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Quotes and Notes 9/13: McVay Praises Gurley's Instincts and Versatility

RamBill495September 13, 2018 08:59PM

Couple of things...

Rams43270September 14, 2018 06:59AM

a few thots on "a couple of things"....;).

SunTzu_vs_Camus190September 14, 2018 09:27AM

Re: a few thots on "a couple of things"....;).

Rams43150September 14, 2018 10:33AM

Re: a few thots on "a couple of things"....;).

zn212September 14, 2018 10:34AM

Re our DL

OzRam190September 14, 2018 11:52AM