Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Press Release: Fisher admits it and offers to resign. (fiction)

November 29, 2016 02:36PM
The following is fiction ... it is what Fisher should say ... he should man up and handle the truth, and resign.

Jeff Fisher
My apologies to Eric Dickerson, to Stan Kroenke, to the players, the staff, and the Fans.

I did tell Eric Dickerson that he made the players feel uncomfortable. I had forgotten I had said that ... I didn't mean it literally ... it was locker room talk said in the heat of the moment that I never meant literally.

My apologies to Eric Dickerson. Hall of Fame player Erick Dickerson loves the Rams, and he wouldn't have spoken out if this current team was competitive.

Truth be told, everyone on this team, management and players, we are all uncomfortable standing before the fans after having performed the way we have in this 2016 season.

As a Champion, Eric Dickerson's presence on the sidelines allows us to see ourselves for who we are, underachievers. And that is entirely my fault. As underachievers, we feel ashamed, and uncomfortable.

The truth hurts and we are uncomfortable about the truth.

The truth is, this team has some great players on it. But, I suck as a Head Coach. The less than 7-9 @#$%& is my fault.

In the mean time, I have extended my apology personally to Eric Dickerson. I have invited ED to visit with myself, Les Snead, and Kevin Demoff so as to get his input on how to turn this team around.

I have also submitted a resignation offer to Stan Kroenke for him to buyout the contract extention that I signed this spring. And if he accepts my offer, my duties as the Head Coach of the Rams will end after we play our last game of this 2016 season.

I would like to thank Mr. Kroenke, everyone in the Rams organization, and the fans that have stood by this team.

I want this guy wearing Horns: Jordan Westercamp

the video doesn't show how good his hands really are. I think he can be the next Danny Amendola.... with Chris Carter's hands... and then some.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Press Release: Fisher admits it and offers to resign. (fiction)

BobCarl3520November 29, 2016 02:36PM

Re: Press Release: Fisher admits it and offers to resign. (fiction)

CROMWELL21221November 29, 2016 03:05PM