Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2nd half timeouts.

November 21, 2016 08:52AM
I know there is a thread talking about the decision to kick the FG and try to go up by 13 instead of going for it on 4th and one. I personally would have either gone for it or punted.

But my bigger issue is Fisher and his in game decisions. Why are you calling a timeout there with 6:45 remaining in a 10-0 game? You have long ago decided you are going to play conservative offense and let your D and ST win games for you. With this as your plan you don't think you may need that timeout later? A timeout that you gained nothing by calling it. Make a decision, which you are paid to do, to either punt, go for it, or kick the FG in the time allotted and don't waste a TO.

And then to top it off you call another timeout deep in your own territory with 2:18 remaining in a now 3 point game simply to punt the ball. Again you don't think you may need that timeout? You can't get your punt team on the field and instruct them to snap the ball with a second or two on the play clock and not call TO? You wasted two TO and should have had all 3 at the end of the game if not for poor decision making by you the HC. And this is not the first time Fisher has done such.

Between going for two in Tampa, the challenges in Arizona, the fake punt against the Bills, and now yesterday I'm sorry but we are way past the point of Fisher needs to go. He is destroying this team at a time when we should be constantly celebrating its return back home.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2nd half timeouts.

Barf33345November 21, 2016 08:52AM