Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

not to be a Sally Soul Smasher, but.........we're in 2nd place

October 10, 2016 09:47AM
roman18
I am trying to look at this like this......when's the last time we were in 1st place at this point of a season?....I am getting to the age where I have decided to live in the moment......I have not done that in 21 years.....that was our wedding......I lived for the moment at that time.....I did not look back at what spats we had....and I did not look forward at the spats we would have later in life.....I loved that time.....

This is kinda the same.....I don't think much about what we messed up ( I see it and realize the things).....and I don't look forward and say what our record will be in the next games....I am looking at at this time we are in 1st place.....I want to relish it as long as I can......

Wanted to have our wedding day/honeymoon to to the same thing in the way ,way back world......Hope we last that long in 1st like my marriage has.......21+ is a thing of wonder (in these times)......But dam it....this O-line is rough.......had to put in that last word like I TRY to do with Mary......but it falls on deaf ears with her too......LOL

1/2 game back of the Hags who are 3-1, but I'll take 3-2 as long as we keep fighting we'll have a chance to win all our games.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well we are still in 1st in the division......

roman18546October 10, 2016 09:36AM

not to be a Sally Soul Smasher, but.........we're in 2nd place

Rampage2K-432October 10, 2016 09:47AM

Re: not to be a Sally Soul Smasher, but.........we're in 2nd place

roman18422October 10, 2016 09:51AM