Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hacksaw !!

August 06, 2016 07:06AM
First, thanks for taking all the notes, and getting them down here

Garrett is very tall; Caught that before;
Battle has that bizarre size; big kid and good to hear he's built up now.
yeah.....Cody. listed larger on paper than I think he is. And he won't win on the eyeball test, but we expect him to have the goods between the ears. Again, what you see absolutely fits with what I guess at.....

great note that Groh had the reins in this practice. allow the guy to have some input with the offense. like it !!

Is Keenum more of gamer than a "practice" guy? thought some of his better work in college came on broken plays. can't really practice those......

Goff ! You're not matches very well with some other comments I found around here and on twitter stuff. Goff working well near the endzone with placement, and power band. The stare downs? Not alarmed, but your later comments really become emphasized as you assessment sees what so many credited viewers remarked on.

Backup center? sounds like Snead has something on his shopping list. Kush.......er.....ugh

Is there anyone having a more up and down go of it than Mannion on offense? To read.....one can find chaos or triumph from session to session with Sean.

Britt has always been more of gamer; agree; you play like you practice; He'll be ready, but he can be infuriating. remains our number one receiver. Not saying he's better than Austin, but he's a bigger target, and that alone makes him most likely the guy with most receptions at the end of 206.
we'd all feel better about him if we'd won that Charger game; he has made a few beautiful catches........I am predicting a big game out of him in SF opener.

By all accounts, Higbee has got it going on. If that works out, Snead is a genius.

Best fun is reading down the list of plays by WRs.
Thomas TD. Thomas on a long gainer. Spruce for another.

Duke? Another player that is having an up and down go of it. some sessions sounds lost, some others TruJo wants to take him cuz he's flashing. Which is it?

Cunningham lighter, huh? Is that a good thing?

What a nasty note to read that Saffold, and Brown had a tough time settling in on the right side of the line. If that continues, do you see a situation where Battle or Reynolds move out RT, and Saffold moves inside to RG?

With EJ down and Coty Sensabaugh up? will get an early look at the CB options against the Cowboys.
Roberson would seem to be a total keeper. He does well on special teams and was getting better with reps last year at corner.

Is Mo Alexander still lost? He has physical tools, but questions about football brains for me.
And TJ? Is he just out of football shape right now? missed OTAs, coming back from injury.

Doh! Bryant looking bad......?! oy

Hagar is small. Is he playing small?
I am concerned about Ogletree playing the middle. The brutality inside, the grind. I was hoping that Hager would earn some reps inside. Maybe he's on thinner ice. BTW, no notes on the balance of the linebackers have I seen. Lynch, the rookie out of w Kentucky......good news is that Williams does a good job of rotating guys in to spots to make plays.

outstanding notes.......thanks a bunch
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hacksaw_64's notes from camp 8/2

Hacksaw_641068August 05, 2016 01:34PM

Re: Hacksaw_64's notes from camp 8/2

Rams43465August 05, 2016 02:10PM

Re: Hacksaw_64's notes from camp 8/2

Hacksaw_64497August 05, 2016 04:47PM

Re: Great report Hacksaw_64...

laram456August 05, 2016 03:39PM

Re: Great report Hacksaw_64...

Hacksaw_64412August 05, 2016 05:38PM