Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Wed 8/3 camp report from So Ram...

August 04, 2016 04:50PM
I have some photos & videos of today. I view things different than most & was the loudest one there by far .. I also move around a lot.

My take ?? Well it was QB's & TE's today.

First off I really go by what I see from my view point. Which is a Farley(not Nick) eval !!
- Case Keenan should have been 5-0 last season. He makes good plays & moves his feet well. He is a leader out there as well.He should be the starter by far( not DeMarco) at this point if the season.
2. Goff in warm ups throws well.He is not making real good reads. His passes are in traffic. I'm not sure what they want him to go with the ball.but a lot of underneath stuff.
--For some reason it looked like he might have tweaked something on his right leg. It looked like he was a little ginger on it.
--At that point he was more of a ship wreak.when he made plays it was to Mike Thomas #13. Copper #10 was sidelined for practice .
3.Seam Mannion is & was not really worthy of a 3rd pk in my opinion.He just does not stand out. He makes a bad play & does not move on to next play.That makes things worse.

New TE's
1. Harkey#46 is a big dude.He makes plays when asked.
2. Lance is Lance / solid, but a little clumsy at time.He looks good & fresh.
3. Higbee looks really good. He looks good on special teams as well.I say they just keep these 3.
He is really smooth & athletic
4.Hemingway needs to go on practice squad. He has potential. Don't like the way he wears his helmet on side lines.I'm a little old school.

Player of the day on offense today was ?
Wait 4 it ?
Wait 4 it ? Brian Quick. He went up & made plays in the ends zone.He also ran some good routes

--Todd Gurley is electric. He is just smooth & can take it to the house just about every time he touches it.

Case Keenam has to be added to this list.Just really consistent & playing with confidence .

Mike Thomas was Jared Goff's best WR.

--Jamon Brown was working one on one with the best.He stayed in until he got it right.Really liked how that went.They keep him in until he won a play.

--Tavon is so good. Kenny Britt has his moments.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Wed 8/3 camp report from So Ram...

Rams43816August 04, 2016 04:50PM