Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: its finally starting to feel real....

July 31, 2016 03:13PM
i echo your sentiments. i was 24, now 46. i had a really special connection with the team that, ironically continued in a very special way when they went to STL because a buddy of mine living in So Cal named Christopher Taylor (who was from St. Louis) ended up as an intern with the team when they went to STL so when the Dome was unofficially opened to the team and management, I went in with him and Kroenke, Georgia and the whole team to check out the Dome in STL for the very first time. A truly surreal event as I was already a huge fan but this was a ridiculous coincidence that I would be walking into the TWA Dome with the ownership, Congressmen Gephardt, and the team.

By the way, I heard the last touchdown in the dome was scored by David Barr at the legends game last week. The first "TD" in the Dome was a pass from Leo Goeas to Bern Brostek.

Be sure to note who scores the 1st TD on family day at the LA Mem. Col. for the diehards trivia contest.

By the way, I'll be there for the Cowboy game would love to finally hook up and meet you.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' first official practice since their return to L.A. is a reality show, in the best sense

RamBill978July 30, 2016 10:07PM

its finally starting to feel real....

Rampage2K-438July 31, 2016 02:30PM

stlramz445July 31, 2016 03:13PM

Rampage2K-396July 31, 2016 03:27PM