Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FAQ's

July 12, 2016 04:57PM
Season Ticket Purchasing FAQ (self.LosAngelesRams)

A lot of people are asking questions of people that have already gotten their logins for the season ticket purchasing pool. So I decided to put in as much information from the season ticket purchaser packet to address those questions:

Important:

A few important things to note before you start your seat selection process:

• Seats CANNOT be purchased through your phone or tablet. The purchasing portal is only supported through a desktop computer or laptop. • You will have ONE opportunity to purchase season tickets. Once you complete your purchase or your purchase window has expired, you will no longer be able to log onto to the purchase portion of the season ticket portal. • Season ticket payments must be paid in full at the time of purchase. If you expect any difficulty having your payment go through, please check with your financial institution. • We encourage you to log in to your season ticket portal well in advance of your scheduled purchase window so that you can explore the virtual venue and determine which sections may work best for you. • The following page will contain the 2016 Los Angeles Rams season ticket price. This is your price per seat for the 2016 home season including regular season and preseason games. Only the sections colored in and with pricing will be sold on a season basis. The grey seats on the right hand side of your map will have obstructed views and will not be sold as a season ticket. The black box on the field is the field suite area with bleacher seating which will not be available for purchase.

SEAT SELECTION PROCESS

STEP 1 Review Your Ticket Information Upon receipt of this information, your 2016 Los Angeles Rams seat selection process has officially begun. Review all information on this site and the accompanying email carefully. To further prepare for your purchase window, please take time to examine the virtual seating views as well.

STEP 2 Receive Your Time Approximately 3-5 business days after receiving your Season Ticket Membership information you will receive an email with additional instructions and timing for your purchasing window. This email will come one day prior to your seat selection start date. This email will include the start time of your dedicated purchase window along with necessary reminders including a detailed step by step technological guide walking you through the purchase process.

STEP 3 Log Onto the Website Once your seat selection window begins, you will be able to log in to the purchase section on the website, view open seating, and select your 2016 Los Angeles Rams season tickets. The virtual seat viewer and buying process is only available through a computer and cannot be seen via a mobile device or tablet. Also be aware that your priority to purchase season tickets at the Inglewood Stadium will be based on the day and time you purchase your 2016 Los Angeles Rams season tickets at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

STEP 4 Choose Your Seats Once your purchase window opens please log in and select the “Buy Season Tickets” tab, you will see an interactive seat map of the Coliseum along with available seats. This is live inventory, so seat locations will disappear quickly. When you find the seats you would like for the 2016 season, simply click on each individual seat and add it to your cart. Once you make your initial purchase, your window will expire and no further purchases can be made on your account.

STEP 5 Make Your Payment After you select your seat locations and add the seats to your cart, you will need to go to the checkout page to make your payment. Payment for your season tickets (along with a $5 servicing fee) will need to be made IN FULL at the time of purchase. All major credit cards are accepted.

SEAT SELECTION PROCESS

What happens next? Once you purchase your season tickets, you are all set! We will follow up with additional details on your purchase, expectations for ticket delivery, Season Ticket Member game day information, parking and tailgating in the coming months. After your purchase, you will not be able to log back on and purchase any additional seats as your account is valid only for a single purchase. Your tickets will be mailed this summer to the address on file.

What if I do not purchase season tickets? If you do not purchase your season tickets by the end of your dedicated window provided to you via email 24 hours before the on- sale, your account will move to the end of the waitlist where you will receive another opportunity to choose a location, should we get through the remainder of the accounts. Please note that if you do not purchase your season tickets you can opt to keep the deposit on your account to keep your priority of purchasing tickets at the new Inglewood Stadium. Keeping your deposit on file will be essential to keeping priority to purchase the best seats at the Inglewood Stadium and also give you other benefits such as: • Exclusive access to 2016 Rams single-game tickets and any available ticket packages before the general public can purchase them • Exclusive access to 2016 Rams playoff tickets before the general public, if available • Exclusive access to Rams season tickets during the 2017 and 2018 seasons, if available • Exclusive access to official Rams team events, content and giveaways

You can also request to receive a refund of your deposit, however, this will remove you from the waitlist to purchase season tickets at the Inglewood Stadium along with removing access to the other benefits outlined above.

PARKING & TAILGATING

Season parking passes will be available at a later date this summer and sold on a first come, first served basis, dependent on the timestamp of your season ticket purchase. Additional information on tailgate opportunities and other game day events will also follow later this summer.

ADA SEATING

The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple seats at ground level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through our tunnels. We encourage anyone needing assistance with ADA seating to contact our office and speak with a Member Services Consultant.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When is my payment due? All season ticket payments are due in full at the time you select your seat locations.

Am I able to make a purchase using multiple credit cards? Yes, you will be able to use a maximum of two credit cards at the time of purchase. To purchase your season tickets using more than two credit cards, please connect with a Member Services Consultant.

My payment will not go through while purchasing my season tickets. Who do I contact? Please contact your financial institution and then if the problem persists, contact a Member Services Consultant for assistance.

How do I purchase ADA tickets? The Los Angeles Memorial can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. We encourage anyone needing assistance with ADA seating to connect with a Member Services Consultant.

How do I purchase season parking? The opportunity to purchase parking will be based on the timing of your 2016 season ticket purchase. Season Ticket Members will receive email correspondence later this summer with additional details.

Does my child need a ticket? Any child 2 years of age or older will require their own ticket.

Can I purchase single game tickets? At this time, we are only selling season tickets for the 2016 Rams season. A limited number of tickets will be made available for single game purchase through Ticketmaster later this summer.

How do I purchase a suite for a game? If you are interested in looking into hospitality for a game, please connect with a Rams Member Services Consultant.

Can I purchase my tickets on my tablet or mobile device? At this time tablets and mobile devices are not supported for purchasing your 2016 Los Angeles Rams season tickets. You may click on the “Virtual Venue” to view seat views, however seats are unable to be purchased. Please make sure to log in on your computer to make your purchase.

Can I have more than one account? No, each person is only permitted one account.

Will I own these seats for the 2017 and 2018 seasons at the Coliseum? Due to planned construction at the Coliseum, or for other reasons solely in the discretion of the Los Angeles Rams, purchase of 2016 season tickets does not provide the purchaser rights to purchase 2017 season tickets, or to remain in the same seat location, for the 2017 season or beyond.

Can I sit next to friends/family in the Coliseum? The best opportunity to sit near friends and family will be to log on as close to one another as your time slots allow and confirm with each other the location you will be selecting.

Can I transfer my season tickets to a friend or family member? No transfers will be permitted for the 2016 season. The account holder on file will be responsible for the tickets.

Do you offer military discounts? We do not offer military discounts however we donate tickets to a variety of military organizations. For more information, please visit www.therams.com/community.

Will the Los Angeles Rams have a new logo or uniforms? Our logo and uniforms will remain the same.

How do I buy Rams merchandise, jerseys or other items? Visit RamsFanShop.com to find the perfect attire to tell the world you’re part of the Rams return to Los Angeles.

Will former L.A. Rams players be part of our organization? Once a Ram, always a Ram. We look forward to welcoming all former Rams players from both L.A. & St. Louis to the Los Angeles Rams family. Where can I see pictures of the new stadium?

And what other uses will it have other than football? Pictures of the new stadium will be released through social media channels will also be posted on theRams.com along with other team and stadium updates.

Will a second team be coming to Los Angeles? If so, where will they play? The San Diego Chargers are currently in exclusive negotiations with the Los Angeles Rams regarding the opportunity to relocate to Los Angeles. This window will go through January 15, 2017. After that date, if there is no mutual agreement between the teams the San Diego Chargers forfeit their right to relocate and the Oakland Raiders begin a one year window through January 15, 2018 to reach an agreement with the Rams to relocate to the Inglewood Stadium.

Why are the Rams playing in Europe as a regular season game? As part of the NFL International Series, the Rams will be hosting the New York Giants in Twickenham for a regular season home game on October 23, 2016. The season ticket pricing is based on the 9 games in 2016. To purchase tickets to this game you may log onto www.nfl.com/international for additional information.

Which side will be the Rams home side? The Rams bench will be located on the South side of the field, approximately between section 6L and 8H.

What does the L and the H in the section stand for? The L in the section number stands for the lower number seats and the H stands for the higher number seats within the section. When standing in a Coliseum tunnel and looking at the field, the low seat number (1, 2, 3 etc.) will always be to the left, and the high seat numbers (101, 102, 103, etc.) will always be to the right. Please note that two sections may meet within a row of seats with one section L directly next to another section H with no aisle in the middle. For example, Section 5L row 10 seat 17 and Section 6H row 10 seat 117 will be directly next to each other with no aisle between them.

Which sections in the Coliseum have bleacher seating? All season tickets sold will be chair back seats other than Section 2 and Section 27. These sections will have wooden bench seating.

Am I obligated to purchase my playoff tickets? You are not obligated to purchase the playoff tickets. However, if you choose not to purchase your playoff tickets you could potentially lose the opportunity to purchase your season tickets for the following season.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tickets

Crazylegs1070July 12, 2016 09:13AM

FAQ's

Crazylegs771July 12, 2016 04:57PM

Re: Tickets

ramithard630July 13, 2016 04:13PM

Re: Tickets

Crazylegs630July 13, 2016 05:41PM