Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay has NOT lost this team

November 28, 2022 04:11AM
It was pretty clear to me that the players are still playing hard for McVay. They have not turned on him and he hasn't lost them. We have all seen teams that have "given up" on the coach and it doesn't look anything like what we saw yesterday.

I tried to watch McVay the best I could on TV but he still seems to be "into" the game. He seemed excited when Perkins threw that TD!

I am sure McVay and the players all know the reality of what is going on right now just as we do but they are still fighting for the HC and each other. I love it!

I actually went into this game treating it as a preseason game, trying to evaluate players and it I really enjoyed watching it that way. It was less stressful than any game we played last year! lol

Anyway, I still see players playing hard. I still see coaches "coaching" hard.

I do not see any dissension among the ranks. Nobody has quit or pointing fingers. They played hard the full 60 minutes. "Lost" teams don't do that. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay has NOT lost this team

Ramsdude384November 28, 2022 04:11AM

Re: McVay has NOT lost this team.....Agree 100%.

oldschoolramfan98November 28, 2022 06:06AM

video from the Rams locker room...

JamesJM119November 28, 2022 06:25AM

Re: video from the Rams locker room...

Ohiorams93November 28, 2022 06:39AM

read Jourdan's article this morning

LMU93191November 28, 2022 06:38AM

Re: McVay has NOT lost this team

Rams4394November 28, 2022 06:45AM

I would have no idea

NewMexicoRam144November 28, 2022 06:52AM

Re: I would have no idea