Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The key?

June 23, 2022 06:40AM
As I do my little Rams roster projections in my head I constantly wonder if Lewis is going to explode into the scene as the next Von Miller.
We hear Hollins is going to start. We hear that Garrett may be a great rusher. There's the new kid too. But, the Rams haven't added an edge to stand up opposite Floyd yet. It might be the cost of signing or trading for one of the best to replace the best. Or, it could be that we know a secret and his name is Lewis. There were whispers that he participated in mini camp. Almost no comments at all. Why? Because he is the secret weapon. And he's coming for your QB every week. You can't stop him. You never game planned for him. You figured he was still injured somewhere. But, as your QB surveys pre snap and sees AD digging in. Just behind him Wagner is yelling out calls. His eyes scan left and he sees Floyd. He scans right and sees Lewis. He turns and sees Ramsey bouncing around in the secondary. The QB winces. He is afraid to snap the ball. The play has no chance. What other play is there against this D? Umm, no freaking idea.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The key?

SoCalRAMatic154June 23, 2022 06:40AM