Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Green Bay week sets the tone. I'm over all the bye week subjects

Anonymous User
November 24, 2021 05:12PM
A lot of bye week subjects and talk about the regression of the 2021 Rams defense under tutelage of Raheem Morris.

A lot of talk about the usage of Ramsey and the decline of Darious Williams and Jordan Fuller.

A lot of talk about Stafford regressing over the last 2 games.

A lot of talk about Von Miller (is he too old and injury prone) to stay healthy and make an impact over the last 7 games?

A lot of talk about OBJ (is he going to be able to make up enough ground for the huge loss of Robert Woods?

A lot of talk about McVay (Is he too much like Martz giving up on the running game even when it's working?

A lot of talk about the Special teams units looking more of the same as they did in 2020?

A lot of talk about injuries to key players. ( RB Akers - OLB Hollins - DT Sebastian Joseph Day - WR Robert Woods - TE Johnny Mundt.

A lot of talk about the coaching flaws of HC/OC McVay - DC/Morris and Special Teams coordinator/DeCamillis.\\

A loss against the Packers will likely make the Rams a long shot wildcard contender.

I will also say that a win against the Packers only buys time for another week.

Even If the Rams are able to pull off an upset at Green Bay, they still have games left at the Vikings - at the Cardinals, versus the 49ers and at the Ravens.

On paper they have a brutal second half to play. They are the odds on favorite to be a wildcard for a reason.

These last 7 seven games have a ton of questions and fans can only guess how their regular season will play out.

Nobody knows for sure how the 2021 Rams will finish.

They might have hunches based on the play of the Rams over their first 10 games.

They clearly don't have strong enough convictions to bet on it.

If they did, they would bet their mortgage and take a calculated risk based on their superior arm-chair quarterback observations.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Green Bay week sets the tone. I'm over all the bye week subjects

Anonymous User249November 24, 2021 05:12PM

Re: Green Bay week sets the tone. I'm over all the bye week subjects

Speedball89134November 24, 2021 11:11PM