Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An ‘unsung hero’ on our D post by CoachAllred...

November 21, 2020 05:44PM
Here’s CoachAllred...

While the Rams And Brandon Staley are putting on a clinic, on how a sound,stingy,in your face defense should be played.
And a long list of players that are making this defense a special one in Ram fans hearts everywhere.
With players like AD, Ramsey, Williams, Floyd putting fear into QB's across the league,
There is a name that should be mentioned in the same breath with the King Nasty's
mentioned above.

While doing some research on our future at OLB should Floyd not be retained, I stumbled across
some numbers of a interior player who, I knew I had heard his name called quite a bit in the play by play.
But did not realize that he was actually the leading tackler on the entire Rams Defensive Line.

Sebastian Joseph-Day leads our Dline with 20 (espn stats) or 23 (pff stats)solo tackles with AD coming in second with 15.
it also puts him tied at 6th place for all Dlineman in the NFL.
1606005682957.png

He also boasts a PFF 73.4 overall rating up from 63.0 grade from last year. Not too shabby for a kid who played
his college ball for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights and was one of four 6th round picks taken by Mr Snead in the 2018 draft

Let's give a ROD shout out to another Rams late round draft pick who has, by far, exceeded expectations
bestowed upon a 3rd year, 6th round pick.

Give'em Hell SJD!! Thank You for helping make this the best Damned DLine in the League!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An ‘unsung hero’ on our D post by CoachAllred...

Rams43474November 21, 2020 05:44PM

Re: An ‘unsung hero’ on our D post by CoachAllred...

Rampage2K-164November 21, 2020 06:09PM

BerendsenRam149November 21, 2020 07:13PM

LMU93192November 22, 2020 05:00AM

Steve174November 22, 2020 06:59AM