Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That would be awesome but not very likely

May 30, 2023 11:58AM
And it's a shame. IMO, we haven't done enough to "help" AD throughout his career. Just one really good DL who could force teams to not double or triple AD would have made AD even more unstoppable.

I think we had too many "average" guys on the DL since he's been here and not one really demanded a double team of their own. Sure the guys we DID bring in became "better" being on the same line as AD but just imagine of we would have had someone like Fletcher Cox for a few years!

I think the closest thing we had to that was Suh but he was nearing the end of his career and wasn't the same player he was years earlier.

Want to know a good way to instantly make our D better? Get another STUD DL to play next to AD nad QB's will be running for their lives!

AD is the GOAT and deserves some help. It would extend his career if chooses to play longer and that would be great for us! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How Aaron Donald could win his fourth Defensive Player of the Year award

BerendsenRam100May 30, 2023 10:29AM

That would be awesome but not very likely

Ramsdude59May 30, 2023 11:58AM

Disagree

Rampage2K-46May 31, 2023 08:32AM

Name me the DL besides Suh.

Ramsdude41May 31, 2023 08:50AM

Re: Name me the DL besides Suh.

Rampage2K-38May 31, 2023 09:02AM

Ramsdude32May 31, 2023 09:16AM

Rampage2K-32May 31, 2023 12:09PM

Disagree on the money thing 2k

Ramsdude35May 31, 2023 12:28PM

DPOY each year is selected by a panel of sports writers…

Rams4346May 31, 2023 05:49AM