Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Several things…

March 30, 2023 07:38AM
The Athletic is behind a paywall, so technically, copying and pasting it is illegal.

But since it has been posted here, non-subscribers can get a taste of the quality of Jourdan’s work.

I’m cautiously optimistic about Snead’s ability to make good picks this year and McVay’s ‘new’ staff of assistants to quickly develop some of them. But I have to say that we just saw some world class spin coming from Demoff, Snead, and McVay. They all have the talking points down pat.

Rams D is facing a major renovation any way you slice it. They may rise to semi-respectability by mid season IF Snead drafts well and 3rd tier FA’s mesh well in the ‘new’ Morris system. But this D is a 2 year project, don’t you think? Just too many holes to plug in one offseason.

ST has to be rebuilt from ground zero. Literally. New coordinator, kicker, punter, long snapper, and returner. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a demolition like this before.

O is actually probably not that far off., assuming Boom can stay healthy. Upgrade at OC/OG and add a quality TE from this draft and this O might be back in business. Definitely a doable one offseason renovation.

Don’t know about y’all, but I’m hoping for 8-9 wins and I intend to enjoy following how Snead/McVay acquire and use their new chess pieces this year while looking forward to 2024.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rodrigue: Rams’ word of the year is ‘discipline.’ What does it really mean?

JimYoungblood53328March 29, 2023 09:21PM

Several things…

Rams43127March 30, 2023 07:38AM

Great post.

Ridgewood Ram93March 30, 2023 12:23PM

Draft board discipline will be applicable too

merlin64March 30, 2023 01:49PM

There it is. McVay said it.

NewMexicoRam97March 30, 2023 12:55PM