Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not for the long term

March 30, 2023 07:49AM
Rams43
He simply tends to ignore his coaches and do things ‘his way’. Apparently, he thinks he knows better.

But for an emergency backup for a few games, if cheap? I guess so. But he is NOT for long term plans to replace Stafford or anyone else.

Such a waste of potential.

I was thinking if he wanted a one year deal to work under a well respected McVay to try and increase his chances of getting some QB1 offers the next year.

It might be the smart thing for Wentz to do. He really has taken a hit to his reputation the last few years. IMO, he needs to "reset and reload" and work his way back to where I am sure he wants to be...QB1.

I don't see him ever being QB1 here and I don't think he will get any QB1 offers anywhere this year so it would only be a "stepping stone" for him. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How about Carson Wentz as QB2?

Ramsdude239March 29, 2023 02:51PM

Re: How about Carson Wentz as QB2?

Coy Bacon111March 29, 2023 06:26PM

Wentz could be our future

joram91March 30, 2023 01:45AM

Not Optimal, However ...

Classicalwit96March 30, 2023 02:51AM

Re: Not Optimal, However ...^^^THIS^^^^^

oldschoolramfan85March 30, 2023 05:37AM

Wentz has acquired a reputation as being largely uncoachable…

Rams4386March 30, 2023 06:37AM

Not for the long term Attachments

Ramsdude74March 30, 2023 07:49AM

Why not, if he's affordable?

Ridgewood Ram50March 30, 2023 12:14PM