Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: In a way I think you're absolutely right

March 07, 2023 10:58AM
Ram_Ruler
Ramsfan1971
After reading so many posts and responses, it seems most of us are scratching our heads trying to figure out what Rams are doing. With so many moves, it seems they do not feel they just need to tweak the roster to be competitive again this season. We are seeing major rumors of cuts or trades. It leaves me to think or question...
Is McSnead looking at the 49er Org with stars and depth at almost every position (excluding a healthy qb) and wondering if we can compete with them moving forward? Aside from the Conference Championship game in 22, we have not beat them this decade. Have they decided on an overhaul that will make us more physical and younger.Seattle and Arizona are not a great threat, but SF, whom we all hate, have had our number. I am trying to figure out why the dump of good talent (other than salary) if we were close to competing for the division again. Or, is it just that simple? We are dumping Salary and we believe we have enough talent to stay competitive? Am I missing something? I thought a healthy roster would give us one more run before the major overhaul?

The niners are a deep team and they usually take advantage of us by beating the crap out of the guys who aren't Donald, Ramsey, Kupp, or Stafford. Maybe the Rams want more above average talent spread across positions as opposed to the stars and scrubs thing.
))))

That may be true but to me, you don't dump talent and expect to beat the Niners.

I'm not sure a lot of young players are going to get it done unless the Rams are targeting select lower cost free agents they think they can compete with?

It's puzzling but maybe they are just cleaning house after all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is the 49er Organization the motivation for a Restructure of our Rams?

Ramsfan1971239March 07, 2023 10:34AM

In a way I think you're absolutely right

Ram_Ruler97March 07, 2023 10:46AM

Re: In a way I think you're absolutely right

Killrazor94March 07, 2023 10:58AM

Re: Is the 49er Organization the motivation for a Restructure of our Rams?

BerendsenRam86March 07, 2023 10:56AM

Where are the beat writers?

Ramsfan1971106March 07, 2023 11:08AM