Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ridiculous!!! Bidding for jar of sand from Tom Brady retirement location approaches six figures

February 04, 2023 06:57AM
So sick of this guy and will not miss him even a little bit! The first line of this article says it all! beer cheer smiley

Bidding for jar of sand from Tom Brady retirement location approaches six figures
link

There’s a sucker born every minute. And some of them end up with more than enough money to waste on stupid stuff.

Case in point, someone has bid $99,800 for a jar of sand from the spot where Tom Brady shot his completely impromptu, totally unplanned, and absolutely spontaneous retirement video on Wednesday morning.

I don’t know nearly enough about eBay to know whether this whole jar-of-sand thing is being staged. My personal @#$%& detector is beeping, however. I currently wonder whether it’s all fugazi, possibly a product of Brady’s ultra-creative social-media team.

Could it be part of a plan to keep him firmly in the conversation, on the same weekend that the vanity film he produced has debuted in theaters?

Again, I don’t know if it’s all contrived. I’m just suspicious, because it seems too weird to be true.

And I also think that, if it was the product of a creative mind that hopes to keep the national focus on All Things Tommy, it was freakin’ brilliant.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ridiculous!!! Bidding for jar of sand from Tom Brady retirement location approaches six figures

Ramsdude115February 04, 2023 06:57AM

Bahahaha. Attachments

sstrams90February 04, 2023 07:26AM

That's awesome sst!

Ramsdude48February 04, 2023 07:37AM

'dude.. Whatever you do, do NOT..

sstrams75February 04, 2023 07:46AM

Understood sst!

Ramsdude34February 04, 2023 08:18AM

Pay by check!

sstrams36February 04, 2023 09:03AM

I'm selling a jar of.....

NewMexicoRam46February 04, 2023 08:52AM

When we beat Dallas in the playoffs..

sstrams42February 04, 2023 09:06AM

Re: Ridiculous!!! Bidding for jar of sand from Tom Brady retirement location approaches six figures

303068February 04, 2023 07:53AM