Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

February 03, 2023 05:35AM
merlin
Fair point. Because I think keeping up the show is important. But yes I am hoping that Raheem gets that job. Not only because I want the picks and I'd like a different DC, but also because I think he might end up a better HC than he ever was a DC.

In order for that to happen merlin, I think Morris might want to go to another team. If I were Morris, I wouldn't be real confident that the Colts FO would do everything I need to put me in the best position to succeed.

Morris is a good coach. He's a "player's coach" and would build team unity almost instantly. No doubt in my mind he would be a good leader too.

The Colt's FO seems like a clown show. Morris deserves better.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why there won’t be any Raheem Morris-Colts news this week

BerendsenRam412February 02, 2023 01:17PM

Thanks for posting this BR!

Ramsdude181February 02, 2023 01:22PM

None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

merlin193February 02, 2023 03:34PM

Ekern5588February 02, 2023 05:45PM

merlin94February 02, 2023 07:04PM