Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

February 02, 2023 05:45PM
merlin
I criticize Raheem to some extent in that I don't see him as a great DC. But he is an excellent leader and there is no way the guy didn't blow that interview out of the water.

So if they're talking about having a round 3 it means Irsay is looking for reasons to hire the white dude. Just my take. Not a guy who sees racism around every corner and all that and honestly he's the owner so if he wants to hire the wrong guy that's his prerogative. It's his team. But IMO the more they extend this out the more it means they're trying to give the guy they want to hire more looks to get his interview right.

There is no way Raheem is a guy who needs that. He's got the gift of gab. He's got the swag. He's the guy they're trying to figure out a way not to hire IMO.

I see what you’re saying, Merlin—and this just might be the two 3rd round picks talking—but why not just slam the door after one interview? That satisfies the Rooney Rule. So, I know you’re saying so—Morris impressed them—but if they aren’t going to hire him potentially, then why keep up the pony show?

I’m naïvely optimistic by nature so, like I said, this might be the two 3rd talking.

We Not Me
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why there won’t be any Raheem Morris-Colts news this week

BerendsenRam411February 02, 2023 01:17PM

Thanks for posting this BR!

Ramsdude181February 02, 2023 01:22PM

None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

merlin193February 02, 2023 03:34PM

Ekern5586February 02, 2023 05:45PM

merlin93February 02, 2023 07:04PM