Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for posting this BR!

February 02, 2023 01:22PM
This paragraph summed it up pretty well for me...

"Though Morris was recently thought to be one of the final candidates for the Indianapolis head coaching job, it seems that the list is growing longer, not shorter. Much longer. As Blaine Grisak wrote on Thursday, this is an increasingly frustrating situation for Irsay to be putting the Rams, Morris, and the rest of the NFL in right now, extending his own haphazard decisions beyond stealing ESPN correspondents for jobs and into delaying decisions by other teams."

The Colts dysfunction is directly affecting other teams. That Franchise is and has been a mess for a long time. Maybe it's time for the owner to sell! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why there won’t be any Raheem Morris-Colts news this week

BerendsenRam412February 02, 2023 01:17PM

Thanks for posting this BR!

Ramsdude181February 02, 2023 01:22PM

None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

merlin193February 02, 2023 03:34PM

Re: None of those other coaches would beat Raheem in an interview

Ekern5588February 02, 2023 05:45PM

merlin94February 02, 2023 07:04PM