Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like it

February 02, 2023 01:17PM
Ridgewood Ram
The Athletic's Zack Rosenblatt writes to "keep an eye on the Rams" for Jets quarterback Mike White.
White will hit free agency for the first time in 2023. Rosenblatt notes that it is "no secret" that new Rams OC Mike LaFleur preferred White as the starter over Zach Wilson last season in New York. White is expected to draw interest as a "high-end backup" per Rosenblatt, with the Jets likely looking elsewhere for a starting quarterback. It's possible that White could be a bridge starter elsewhere and get more playing time, but players do often follow the coaches that give them chances and Matthew Stafford is coming off a scary spinal contusion in a lost season.

He has to be better than The Wolf and Perkins, doesn't he? QB2 is a position that we have to upgrade by a LOT! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Per Rotoworld...

Ridgewood Ram466February 02, 2023 01:06PM

I like it

Ramsdude127February 02, 2023 01:17PM

I agree. White would probably do the trick in LA

NewMexicoRam133February 02, 2023 01:52PM

Re: I agree. White would probably do the trick in LA

21Dog109February 02, 2023 02:22PM

Re: I agree. White would probably do the trick in LA

oldschoolramfan59February 03, 2023 06:12AM