Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vic Fangio has decided to join Dolphins’ staff, after weighing other offers

February 02, 2023 07:38AM
Well, I guess he finally made a decision...

link

The deal that was supposedly done four days ago appears to finally be done for real.

Vic Fangio has agreed to become the Dolphins’ defensive coordinator, according to multiple reports.

That deal was reported to be done on Sunday, but Fangio himself made clear after the reports surfaced that he had made no such agreement. Fangio was also linked to the defensive coordinator vacancies on both the 49ers and the Broncos.

Fangio has been consulting with the Eagles this season, and he may continue to do so through the Super Bowl before beginning work in Miami.

Fangio went just 19-30 in three years as the Broncos’ head coach, but he has had success as a defensive coordinator for the Bears, 49ers, Texans and Colts, and he’s a major get for Mike McDaniel and the Dolphins as they attempt to build on a playoff season in 2022 and become Super Bowl contenders in 2023.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude123February 02, 2023 07:38AM

Would Have Been Shocked if Fangio went to Broncos

den-the-coach78February 02, 2023 08:10AM

Yeah, was never going to happen

Ramsdude56February 02, 2023 08:14AM