Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Its not a great draft class, good year not to have a 1st

February 02, 2023 07:00AM
if you arent going to have one.

I have 1 elite player: Bijan Robinson, RB.

QB: Young is my top guy, but I have size issues with him. Levis is going to be boom or bust. Stroud needs time.

WR: No elite guys, lots of talent though. I think you can get a steal later on. Day 3 later on.

OL: No surefire guys at OT, OG is lacking depth and no real stud. OC has a ton of depth, but no one at a Humphrey level.

TE: No Pitts types this year, some depth, and some real nice talent though.

RB: Like I said, its Robinson and no one else. Everyone else has a hole. Gibbs has a size concern, etc...

DT: Jalen Carter is an absolute stud, but all I keep reading is people questioning his love of football. I have concerns. Good talent in this group.

Edge: Will Anderson is my top dog, but I think he lacks elite athleticism you want from the defacto #1 edge rusher. Love the depth of this group, but they will go quickly on draft day. Grab one early.

LB: No one sticks out. MLB is super weak.

S: Again, a bunch of very good guys with tons of upside, but no one that screams Derwin James or Minkah Fitzpatrick

CB: See Safety above. No consensus #1 CB. Porter Jr is currently my top guy, but its close.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

3 reasons a weak draft class could benefit Rams…

Rams43185February 02, 2023 06:30AM

Its not a great draft class, good year not to have a 1st

Deadpool118February 02, 2023 07:00AM