Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Love the 'references" brother!

January 29, 2023 06:40AM
Killrazor
Ramsdude
Are in for a rude awakening in Philly today! What's the over/under for bloody whiner fans by the end of the game? lol

It's a no win situation for those pukes. lol If they lose, the Philly fans will tear them apart! If they win, the Philly fans will tear them apart even more.

If the whiners win, some fans might not make it back home! lol They won't be trying to louder the Philly fans. This isn't L.A., the Philly fans would be beating the crap out of them! lol

This might have been the nail in the coffin for those whiner pukes. You don't mess with Rocky in Philly!!! Someone is going to pay the price for this! This could get ugly! I will enjoy every minute of it too!

[attachment 8715 Rocky.jpg]
)))))))

Your right my friend.

Philly fans are EXTREME.

You literally risk your life going into Philly for a sporting event. You just don't know if your safety is in jeopardy.

Hopefully us Rams fans will be in Hardcore Heaven watching the niner fans and Debbo walking out of there crying as their season comes to an end!

The whiners won't be taking over Philly like they do elsewhere. They might as well stay home and watch the game while eating their Rice-a-roni! Their salty tears will add some flavor to an otherwise tasteless dish! lol3

Is this a "fans bring the weapons" bout??? It just might be! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Those silly whiner fans... Attachments

Ramsdude357January 29, 2023 04:26AM

Re: Those silly whiner fans...

Old Goat65January 29, 2023 04:39AM

Yup OG! Attachments

Ramsdude118January 29, 2023 04:56AM

Re: Those silly whiner fans...

Killrazor151January 29, 2023 06:33AM

Love the 'references" brother!

Ramsdude61January 29, 2023 06:40AM

Re: Love the 'references" brother!

Killrazor88January 29, 2023 08:37AM

For sure my friend!

Ramsdude57January 29, 2023 08:53AM

Eagles and 49ers fans troll and trash-talk at the Rocky statue ahead of Sunday’s NFC championship game

Ramsdude76January 29, 2023 08:21AM

Video...

Ramsdude60January 29, 2023 08:36AM

Re: All those towels on those seats will be "CRYING" towels on the way home.

oldschoolramfan46January 29, 2023 09:54AM