Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LOL, Todd... yup.... I did do that....

March 27, 2020 04:32PM
Here's another... that I may or may not have posted here before. Elijah is missing from this photo.... he's my youngest and 10 now. This photo was taken in. 2006... I know that for sure because the two youngest were born in 2005... the year my Dad passed away... (more on that in a second).

I'm very proud to say that they are ALL Ram fans... BUT... the two oldest also love the Bronco's, their Dad's favorite team. The lower left baby, Ashton, is a diehard Charger Fan, (LOVE this because he chose them all on his own, no influence from anyone).... and the other don't really care about football, only their Papa... so they follow them and when the Rams win each send me a congratulations text, or email.

Now back to my Dad... My Dad passed away on Sept. 2, 2005. My daughter was pregnant with Ashton... (Ashton in the photo above). We were excited because he was due on Nov. 18th... my Dad's birthday. So in Sept. we attended my Dad's funeral... then... on Nov. 18th, Ashton was BORN. Yes... it was a miracle... at least I choose to believe it was.

To continue the miracle... Gavin, 2nd oldest son of my youngest daughter... was born on Dec. 29th. Nico... 2nd oldest son of my Son was born a few years later on - - Dec. 29th. Then Elijah, 2nd oldest son of my oldest daughter and my youngest grandchild was born in 2010 on... yes, Dec. 29th. All three of my kids have a child born on Dec. 29th... and each of them their 2nd oldest son.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2020 04:33PM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Happy Birthday To My Granddaughter.... Attachments

JamesJM117March 27, 2020 11:44AM

Happy Birthday Sydney Kaai....!

sstrams48March 27, 2020 11:47AM

I remember you sending family pics

ferragamo7944March 27, 2020 04:19PM

LOL, Todd... yup.... I did do that.... Attachments

JamesJM136March 27, 2020 04:32PM