February 11, 2020 03:13PM
didn't know I was on one, did ya? laughing smiley

Well I am... my weight is out of control... I'm a blimp. So Jan. 2nd I started a diet... Nutri-System... been on it before, it worked. HOWEVER.. I am 71 yrs old now... went to the doctor today and YES.. I am losing weight... but good GRIEF it's slow. In real terms... about 7lbs a month. I used to be able to lose 7lbs in a half month, or even a week... and SURE... I expected this... but WOW is it disappointing... or maybe not... because i'm NOT giving up.. mentally I'm doing this. And that is most important.

Here's me - - - - I was feeling 'lighter'... I had begun to notice a difference since starting my diet... I was happy. Today? #$#@. I've lost almost nothing....so I'm depressed. And that MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't chip in RamUK... that LAST thing I need right now is encouragement. laughing smiley (that was a semi-joke).

So I readjusted the time to 'goal' weight... YIKES.. we're looking at thru May. I've known, and read, and hear, from people who lost 4 TIMES the weight I need to lose in that amount of time but ME.... that's a BEST prognostication.

Ah well... I haven't cheated on my diet yet... that's good thing... but I will Feb 27th when the Dante Club has their all you can eat Crab Dinner... and then, back to less than 1,000 calories per day... and MAYBE a loss, if I'm lucky, 5lbs per month. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My diet update...

JamesJM197February 11, 2020 03:13PM

Re: My diet update...

MamaRAMa114February 11, 2020 05:16PM

I dunno...

JamesJM106February 11, 2020 06:29PM

When the wife goes on a diet

IowaRam120February 11, 2020 06:49PM

minimizing trips to the Dante Club.....

21Dog94February 12, 2020 04:01AM