Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So, are they still giving the tax breaks on that?

January 24, 2020 12:17PM
I was ready to go solar a few months ago, but heard the tax breaks ended January 2020, so gave up on it thinking I couldn't get it done in time..

I HAVE flipped a coin, but that wasn't my "go-to" decider.. Our A+ numero uno decision making machine was Torrie, our Beagle who passed away 2 years ago.. As long as you had two choices, it was all but done.. You'd hold up both hands and say, "Torrie choice number one is my left hand, choice number 2 is my right hand" and she would go and touch her nose on whatever hand was her decision.. and you had to live with it or your whole family would die..

But after a few times, we realized she ALWAYS touched your right hand.. so, I figured sub-consciously whatever choice you assigned to your right hand was the choice you secretly wanted.. I figured that out after about two weeks but didn't say anything - it took my wife about 10 years to finally figure it out..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ever just give up on a decision and flip a coin?

JamesJM103January 24, 2020 09:45AM

So, are they still giving the tax breaks on that?

sstrams81January 24, 2020 12:17PM

I didn't buy the panels....

JamesJM59January 24, 2020 02:00PM