Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, pretty much all my..

January 19, 2020 04:02PM
favorite movies or musicians or people who had some sort of impact on me.. Sometimes, like with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre thing I just posted, I just thought it was cool.. None of the stuff I've bought, so far, has been very expensive.. Probably the Mel Gibson Braveheart signed 11x14 was the most expensive signed photo - and it was just cool.. Picture of him after the Battle Sterling with blood all over his face and an awesome signature..

Throughout my life there have been performers and stuff that has really inspired me, or gotten my interest along the way - such as the Manson stuff.. that was interesting to me, not inspiring lol.. I need to make a list of all the stuff I have now - its grown tremendously in the last 2 weeks..

What's weird is that I never cared about getting autographs.. ever.. especially during the 80's when I was routinely meeting big named people.. didn't care AT ALL.. I got a few along the way just because they were there, but the majority I didn't give two cents about..

..and the stuff I buy, by the way is all PSA or JSA or Beckett certified and the majority is by RACC authorized dealers.. I forget what that stands for, but is a collection of trusted dealers in the autograph world.. Too many fakes, so I try to keep it real as much as possible..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Latest addition.. Attachments

sstrams125January 19, 2020 08:37AM

How do you determine what you're gonna collect

IowaRam106January 19, 2020 03:49PM

Well, pretty much all my..

sstrams113January 19, 2020 04:02PM