Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do you determine what you're gonna collect

January 19, 2020 03:49PM
are they personal favorites , or are they just for pure collection sake

sentimental reasons ?

I don't collect a whole lot of stuff , but I do have a ton of Rams stuff , most of which really isn't considered collectibles

the Rams stuff I do collect , isn't really worth a mint , most of it is stuff I either had / and / or , wanted as a kid , stuff they sold in those Sears and JCPennys catalogs

most of the stuff I do collect , is much more sentimental , then value

same with comic books , the ones I collect today , are mostly the ones I had as a kid , and just replacing them

most , not all

I do Have a few that are worth something

I have Amazing Spider-man #101 signed by Stan Lee himself , that is also the comic that Morbius made his first appearance , just one of those things alone increased the value substantially

I also have The Mighty Thor #337 , signed by Walt Simonson, who was the writer and artist on those Thor books back in the 1980's , The Mighty Thor #337 is the first appearance of Beta Ray Bill

but again , these comics have pretty good value , but I didn't just pick them at random , these were books I owned , read , several times and enjoyed

like I said , I don't collect a whole lot of stuff , but each thing I do collect , has a reason , a story , or a memory attached to them , at least for me anyways

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Latest addition.. Attachments

sstrams125January 19, 2020 08:37AM

How do you determine what you're gonna collect

IowaRam105January 19, 2020 03:49PM

Well, pretty much all my..

sstrams113January 19, 2020 04:02PM