January 06, 2020 08:19AM
I hadn't seen it in quite a while. Know it? It's about the "Final Solution" when a group of Nazi's gathered for a meeting at Wannsee, Germany to make a final decision regarding the 'Jew problem'.

It's available on Netflix, or was it Amazon Prime? One of those two.

It you want your blood to run cold watch this movie... it is terrifying. It does not carry with it the graphic depictions like Schindler's List but it's every bit as disturbing.

This latest viewing I was struck with a perception that hadn't fully occurred to me before... there are 2 characters that one could label as 'sympathetic' to the Jews.... of a sort, but a very evil 'sort'... because their disagreements to the 'Final Solution' do not stem from anything like sympathy for the Jews... like everyone else at the table during the meeting they regard the Jews as less than human and their eradication they agree with... they merely disagree in methodology... for a variety of reasons.

Some of the topics they discuss are so appallingly evil that it's actually hard to believe these people actually existed, and this meeting actually took place... but they did. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched 'Conspiracy' again last night...

JamesJM167January 06, 2020 08:19AM

That would be a tough one for me..

sstrams167January 06, 2020 01:13PM

You can never blame everyone...

JamesJM194January 06, 2020 04:12PM

Favorite scene in Judgment at Nuremberg

waterfield144January 06, 2020 04:51PM

Maxmillian Schell's closing argument in Judgement at Nuremberg

waterfield134January 06, 2020 05:00PM

I watch it every time its on.

SeattleRam159January 06, 2020 05:12PM