Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finally !!!!!!!!!!! , going to watch Fiddler On The Roof

January 02, 2020 05:14PM
weird thing..............

I had to google to find out when that movie came out

which is part of the weird thing , because I would have been like 5 years old

but somehow , I can remember watching the trailer for that movie in a theater , now at 5 years old , I have no idea what movie my parents took me to see , some Disney movie ...................maybe.?

but some how , when they showed the coming attractions , I think thats what they called them back then

They played the trailer for Fiddler on the Roof , and I remember I was like instantly hypnotized , for unknown reasons , the singing ? the dancing ? or just the look ?

maybe being a little kid growing up in Iowa , what I was watching was completely foreign to me , a culture , I had never seen before

no clue what it was , and for some reason , that movie trailer has always stuck with me , seldom , if ever , have I ever been in a conversation about movie trailers ,where I may not mention that trailer , but it's almost always the first thing that pops into my head

now the funny thing

almost 50 years later , and I still have never actually seen that movie , not once

don't know why , I have no clue why , it had always been one of those things , where , one day , I'm going to sit down and watch that movie , and never did

well.................

thats going to change tonight , the wife and I are finally going to sit down and watch

Fiddler On The Roof

P.S.

I also had no idea the movie is like 3 hours long ,

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Finally !!!!!!!!!!! , going to watch Fiddler On The Roof

IowaRam146January 02, 2020 05:14PM

Re: Finally !!!!!!!!!!! , going to watch Fiddler On The Roof

MamaRAMa89January 04, 2020 04:01PM

Enjoyed it quite a bit

IowaRam84January 04, 2020 04:54PM