Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, you're not alone....

January 02, 2020 03:48PM
although in my case I can't say any one genre of music is my favorite....at all times I love it all, but like most people certain moments require a specific type, or genre, of music.

But that being said... I am very 'limited' in songs I actually love. I consider that my greatest 'failing' when it comes to music. Every person I know likes more, and by more I mean a LOT more, 'songs' than I do. They don't love music more, not as much would be my guess... but far more songs.

My wife, for example, almost can't hear a song come on the radio she does not like... or doesn't like much. A few, but not many. I can drive to Fresno and home, (2 hours), and not hear a single song I actually 'like'. I should define 'like' as I'm using it... a song that gets my attention. There are a lot of songs, most in fact, that are ok with me as 'ambient' sound but they don't really have my full attention.

So all that nonsense said, laughing smiley , in that particular type of song you posted I can also pick out a very LONG songlist of songs like that and that I truly like, enough for hours upon hours of listening.. and love them. But without doubt not as many as most people could pick out. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret ............music related

IowaRam201January 02, 2020 02:38PM

Well, you're not alone....

JamesJM231January 02, 2020 03:48PM

Re: Well, you're not alone....

IowaRam121January 02, 2020 04:53PM

Uncle Kracker - Drift Away

SeattleRam174January 02, 2020 05:54PM

Re: I'm going to let you all in on a little secret ............music related

Crazylegs128January 04, 2020 01:08PM