Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wasssup SB34?

November 21, 2019 07:48AM
Yeah, still doing the band thing and, yeah, about 130 miles north of Dallas - just did our biggest show of the year for Halloween.. but, I've got hernia surgery set up in less than two weeks and then probably another neck surgery first of next year, so we're probably not gonna play until next Halloween, at the very earliest - I may not even be cleared to play by Halloween.. not sure..

We normally only did two shows a year, but over the last 4 years we've only done two shows, period, due to 3 other surgeries I had to have.. Getting old kinda sucks! lol

Anyways, I appreciate you asking and if we get things rolling in the foreseeable future, I could let you know, but like I said, its not gonna be anytime before next Halloween.. We DID briefly speak about doing a summer show, but that would only be if I put off neck surgery or decide not to do it, at all.. Been wanting to do a summer bash so I can run video on the backspreen projector of every shark attack in every Jaws movie while we're playing.. lol Thanks again, man..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hey SST....

SB34RAMS1312November 21, 2019 07:24AM

Wasssup SB34?

sstrams132November 21, 2019 07:48AM

Re: Wasssup SB34?

SB34RAMS1156November 21, 2019 01:12PM

Yeah, we were at that game, I think..

sstrams146November 21, 2019 01:44PM